As at 31 October
• In total, the Outreach Team report 10,626 contacts with over 120 complex cases being case currently managed by them.
• Outreach have attempted to contact 17,942 people in total, 7,316 did not respond
• Screening for trauma has been provided for 4,835 people. This includes screens completed by Outreach, Adults team, CAMHS team and GPs.
• There are 1,335 adult referrals that have entered treatment and 412 have completed treatment.
• There are 1,031 adults who have declined or dropped out of treatment
• 730 children and young people have been referred into CAMHS services to date. Treatment has commenced for 307 children. 201 children have completed their treatment. 190 children have declined treatment.