During the last three years, our Service and other providers have had many conversations with different people, including the bereaved, survivors, residents, service users and organisations, both community and statuary.
These conversations have shed light on a range of complex challenges facing the community and services we provide for you. Despite our best efforts we know that we don’t always get it right, that’s why we’ve committed to creating a community-led health and wellbeing offer that is developed in collaboration with the local community and stakeholders from the very start.
The Mental Health services in Kensington and Chelsea are currently going through a Transformation process and the Grenfell Health and Wellbeing Service is included so we’d like to invite you to one of these upcoming events to have your say on what services for the community should look like in the future.
What will we discuss?
These events will focus on a specific element of the transformation of the service: Community involvement and collaboration. By now, we were hoping to be able to do some of this work face to face however the current covid-19 restrictions have made this difficult so these will be virtual events.
Both events are identical so there is no need to attend both.
The event will cover the following:
• Context: A brief timeline of our journey so far with an outline of the interventions we currently offer
• An overview of the feedback we have had over the last few years and the documents/reports that are informing our transformation
• The introduction of the Community Collaboration Team
• An overview of the Community Connector idea and steps that could be taken to reach our goal
• A breakout discussion around whether we are on the right track and if so, any suggestions or ideas that can shape these roles and if there is anything we have missed. If not, what could be appropriate instead.
• A brief look at what our legacy could/should be
If you have any questions or accessibility issues please contact email@example.com
Book your place here
You can also download the poster below